In Leo man Pisces woman relationship, physical intimacy could the thing that makes or breaks the union. Both Signs relish romantic interludes...and relish them often. In order to keep Leo man happy, Pisces woman must learn to control the inherent changeable moods and strive to keep such moods separate from the love life.
When there is true affection between Leo man and Pisces woman, each can fill the other's voids and luxuriate in a caring relationship that is mutually beneficial. Pisces woman will show Leo man how to be sensitive and caring while Leo man instructs Pisces woman on how to make dreams happen rather than simply sitting on them.
This ability to provide what the other mate needs makes for a truly mutual union. Here are positive and negative aspects of Leo man Pisces woman relationship:
Positive Aspects of Leo Man Pisces Woman Relationship
- In the Leo man Pisces woman match, each partner enjoys the new perspective the other brings to life in general.
- Pisces woman is capable of helping Leo man to be humble and think of the needs of others. Leo man can teach Pisces woman to venture out into the world and start to loosen up a little.
- Alone, natives of Leo tend to be somewhat conceited. Alone, natives of Pisces tend to be rather shy. In this coupling, however, the straightforward nature of Leo shines without conceit and Pisces becomes less bashful.
- Since Leo is a natural leader, he or she often becomes the guardian of the weaker Pisces in this pairing. In return, Pisces will provide Leo with the audience he or she needs for personal ambitions and social performances.
Thus, Leo man Pisces woman union can be an extremely happy and progressive combination provided each partner recognizes the needs of the other, employing introspection and creative ambition to tend to matters of the heart.
Negative Aspects of Leo Man Pisces Woman Relationship
- Both partners here will be vain individuals and share in the love of extravagant clothing...but that is about as far as the sharing will go.
- Men governed by Pisces are generous with love and affection but, on occasion, may tune-out the Leo partner, retreating into a small and quiet world where personal problems can be resolved and solitary decisions be made. Under such circumstances, the Leo partner is likely to feel puzzled, hurt, and left out and frustrated at such treatment.
- Also, there is a tendency for Pisces woman to be overly emotional, thus dampening Leo man's natural enthusiasm. Additionally, Leo man can burn too brightly and leave Pisces woman totally drained.
If the Leo man is able to accept an individual governed by a somewhat weaker Sign as a partner, then this relationship could work out rather well...but the Leo man Pisces woman combination will never be one of the strongest unions the Zodiac has to offer.
LEO MAN AND PISCES WOMAN RELATIONSHIP main web page